Age is no barrier to osteopathy as each patient is assessed individually and treatment given accordingly.
What to expect…
- Full discussion of your condition
- General medical history
- Observation of posture and joint alignment
- Full examination of relevant areas
- Perform necessary medical tests such as nerve and muscle function, blood pressure
Treatment may involve…
- Gentle osteopathic techniques on joints, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues
- More forceful manipulations
- Deep soft tissue work
- Posture and lifestyle advice
- Work ergonomic improvements
Paul is registered with BUPA, AXA-PPP, Norwich Union, HSA and most other Insurance Companies & Healthcare providers. Please call Paul if you have any queries regarding your private medical insurance.
It is important that patients check prior to treatment about the terms and conditions of their individual policies – in particular to check if there is any excess you have to bear.
Please bring any Membership, Case or Authorisation numbers that your insurance company have given you, as we will need these to bill your insurance company on your behalf.